In this blog I’m going to give you a SUPER easy and yummy finger food that’s sure to be a hit at any holiday party! ( this recipe has been a big request by my Instagram followers follow me on Instagram @shaniswalter)
I will be sharing my bacon potato bites recipe, I make these for my husbands buddies while they watch football. this treat was given to me from my mother in law who cooks like a pro!
What you need:
Bag of potatoes
Soft bacon bits
1. Preheat your oven to 370 degrees
2.Cut your potatoes in slices and lay them on your cooking pan
3. Spray the potatoes with cooking spray
4. Cook the potatoes for 15 mins (to check that these are cooked poke with a fork if not cooked add a couple mins to the timer and check again)
5. Take the potatoes out and spread the bbq sauce on them if you don’t like bbq sauce, spreading ranch on them instead is amazing!
6. Mix in a large bowl the shredded cheese, bacon bits, and chopped green onions and mix together.
7. Take a large pinch and put the pre mixed topping on your potatoes.
8. Place potatoes back in the oven and remove once topping is fully melted.
Now you are ready to serve I set out sour cream and leave on the pan for the boys to eat this way too if the get cold you can place them back in the oven to heat them up!
These are perfect for office parties, or last min family gatherings. Hoping your family enjoys them just as much as mine does!